Oli & Carol - Ana Banana
ANA BANANA is a chewable fruit-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time.
Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. Freshly picked today!
Your child will GO BANANAS for this natural rubber teether!
Ana Banana is approximately 11.5cm in length
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in colour and shape.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Oli & Carol toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.