Seedling - My Fuzzy Flamingo
What's more fabulous than a fuzzy plush flamingo? One you make yourself, of course!
This pre-cut felt kit makes designing your own plush a snap!
Sew and stuff the wings, flamingo body, and head. Add the bead eyes. Cut the pink and white knitted fabric to make snazzy flamingo legs that will be both dainty and eye-catching!
Don't forget, every flamingo is unique and every flamingo deserves its own personality! Use leftover felt (or any craft supplies you have around the house) to give your flamingo a dashing, charming personality.
The world gets brighter when you create, so embrace the stand-out fabulousness of the flamingo!
My Fuzzy Flamingo
- Craft kit to sew and detail your own plushy flamingo
- Encourages interest in crafts, design, personalization, creation
- Strengthens dexterity, fine motor skills, planning, early sewing skills
- Cut stripy legs from the pink and white striped fabric
- Embellish with eye beads, facial coloring, wings
- Stuff and sew the body, head, and neck
- Add personality!
- Includes: pre-cut pink, white, and black felt; pink, white, and black embroidery floss; pink and white knit fabric for legs; stuffing; craft glue; needle; eye beads; instructions
- Made in New Zealand